Breast Augmentation Utah Cost
About Breast Augmentation Utah Cost
Cost is one of the most important considerations for anyone planning to have aesthetic surgery. I’d like to help breakdown the factors related to the cost of your surgery, give you tools for planning, and answer some frequently asked questions.
- What is the total cost of breast augmentation in Utah? Typical total cost of breast augmentation in Utah is between $4,500 and $5,500. This cost represents several different charges. These include the implant, the doctor, the nursing staff and facility, and the anesthesiologist. The cost of the implant is roughly $2,000 for silicone implants, and $1,000 for saline. The surgeon fee is approximately $2,500. The surgery center fee is important from a quality of care standpoint. The surgery center should be JACHO and or AAAASF certified for safety. It provides all the additional supplies for your surgery and the trained nursing staff. Finally, there is a charge for the anesthesiologist. Just as it is crucial for you to chose a board-certified plastic surgeon, it is also important to have your anesthesia supervised by a board-certified anesthesiologist with or without the assistant of qualified nurse anesthetists.
- Is Utah a good place to have cosmetic surgery? Utah is home to many highly qualified surgeons whose fees are 30% lower than the national average. Average surgeon fee in the United States for breast augmentation is $3,500, in Utah this fee is only $2,500. Utah is a very affordable, high-quality place to have surgery. If you choose additional services, such as nipple reduction or breast lift, there are additional fees which are based length of surgery time, and typically are offered at a multi-procedure discount.
- What are the payment options for surgery? We request a deposit to schedule your surgery, and payment in full two weeks prior. We accept all major credit cards. We also have partnered with a reputable financing agency Care Credit, which is a great benefit to our patients. Short term zero percent interest rates are available and longer term financing options are also an option. We request you contact our office so we can help you set up your application to Care Credit in advance of your visit.
- Are there any additional costs of surgery? When you plan to have surgery, you need to plan for the small additional costs of your medications and bra. You may also chose to spend the night in one of our partnered hotels or in our four star recovery facility. Extended financing plans may involve financing fees in addition to the cost of your surgery. You should always also be prepared for the unlikely possibility that you require additional surgery to manage a complication such as bleeding, infection, or scar tissue formation. Finally, many of my patients find this to be a good opportunity to have additional small procedures such as scar revision, skin lesion removal, or nipple surgery, with reduced, but additional cost.
- Will I get a refund if I do not like my result? No. When you pay for surgery, you are paying for your surgeon’s time and training. You need to know that whichever surgeon you chose to work with, will give you their best possible time and attention. Because medical care is very complex and healing related issues are so individual and impossible to predict, no surgeon can guarantee results. This is why choosing a surgeon you trust and choosing the right sized implant is very important.
- Will my insurance cover complications of my surgery? All policies are unique, but usually not. It is worth contacting your provider relations representative to inquire about their policy regarding this subject. There are short term policies you can also ask them about, which would cover medical complications related to your surgery.
- Will I have to get my implants replaced every 10 years? This is a very common question, but we do not really know the lifespan of the current generation of breast implant. Implants can and will fail at some point, but because this varies from person to person, any changes in your implant should be brought to the attention of your doctor. Most major breast implant companies offer a warranty for rupture.
- Why shouldn’t I chose the lowest price option? Utah is an affordable state for many professional services including medical care. Having said that, a consumer should be very cautious about low cost providers. These are often individuals who are either desperate in their practices and or individuals who are cutting costs at the expense of safety and invariably quality.
Questions Regarding Breast Augmentation Utah Cost?
If you have any questions regarding Breast Augmentation Utah Cost or like to schedule a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact my office.